Livestock Judging Pavilion, 1938
Location: East Lansing, MI, USA
Description: The PWA Livestock Judging Pavilion once stood north of the Engineering Building and south of the International Center on Shaw Lane until it was torn down in 1997 and replaced by the Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education on the south edge of campus. Today, twelve pylons with pyramidal crowns and alternating bands of limestone, concrete, and brick refer to the former site of the Judging Pavilion. Two plaques on the pylons commemorate the history of the building and its importance to MSU as an agricultural college.
Order: Stop 3
<-- Previous Next -->
Return to Tour