Location: East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Description: Campbell Hall, 1939 Malcomson, Calder & Hammond Architectural Firm Partially funded by the PWA, Campbell Hall is part of a complex of six residence halls originally for women. It was named after Louise H. Campbell, a state home demonstration leader from 1920 to 1930. The Tudor-style design, with its high-pitched gabled roofs, metal casement windows, slate roof, and Renaissance detailing, recalls medieval estates.
Order: Stop 10
<-- Previous Next -->
Return to Tour