Location: East Lansing, MI, USA
Description: Giltner Hall, 1913, 1931, 1938, 1940, 1947, 1952, 1968 Bowd-Munson Architects (1983) In 1938 PWA funds were secured to expand the Veterinary Clinic, erected in 1913 on the southeast corner of Farm Lane and East Circle Drive. Designed by the Bowd-Munson architectural firm, the addition blended well with the Collegiate Gothic style of the existing structure. In 1952, a Veterinary Clinic added, joining the Department of Anatomy and Animal Pathology to form Giltner Hall. This building honors former professor and Dean of Veterinary Medicine, Ward Giltner (1882 – 1950) and houses scientific laboratories and classrooms.
Order: Stop 15
Return to Tour